Saturday, May 9, 2009

Let's Get This Party Started

Despite me waking up with a 104 degree fever (caused by an ear infection, which the emergency trip to the pediatrician quickly diagnosed and treated) on the day of my party, I had the best first birthday party EVER. It was supposed to rain and potentially hail, but we didn't get any rain at all. It was warm and beautiful. My whole big crazy family came together at our house for a barbeque. I had a great time even though I wasn't feeling 100% better. I love my family so much. Thank you all so much for the presents, the silliness, the laughter, and for mainly just being there. It meant to the world to me and my mom and dad!

2 comments:

Lauren-Alice said...

Dear Nate,

I am glad you had such a fabulous birthday. But don't look so skeptical about cake...it's a GOOD thing. I wish it was still acceptable for me to mash my face into a cake.

Enjoy being one...and don't drop that book I got you on your mom's foot.

the_kimmah said...

didn't rain for you, sistah! And sosososo happy Nate is feeling better.
xoxoxo