Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day, Folks!

Hi all. I just want to say I'm seriously concerned with the future of my middle name resting on a stupid blog poll. But if my mom and dad DO decide to go with the popular vote, Gilbert is the most popular choice (35%), followed in second place by Wyeth (21%). I love how 12% of you weirdos like the middle name "Thunder."

So Happy Valentine's Day. Love comes in many forms, so I hope you got to spend time with your loved ones, whoever they are. Here is my mom and dad after their dinner in the citay, hanging out in what will be my room (still a work in progress, but wow has my dad done a lot of work on it so far). My Aunt Carrie is a really, really huge fan of the brown paint color. And my dad is really, really not a huge fan of getting his picture taken, but too bad. The first Spangenberg family portrait! Nighty night!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwww i love it!!! so beautiful!! and so are you! hope you had a great valentines day!! love you!!

jme said...

Hey, a little brown is okay!!! The room looks great! So does mommy and daddy.

Anonymous said...

I think the "poop brown" looks cozy. And what a good-looking family! 71 days to go...how exciting!

Anonymous said...

SWEET! Awesome picture of the family.

Anonymous said...

Love you guys!!!