Greetings folks! Well, I had my second official doctor's appointment yesterday. I got a stupid needle stuck in my leg. OW. Not fun. Really not looking forward to my 2-month checkup when I get about 80 more needles stuck in me. I am now 11 pounds, 12 oz, and I am 22 and 3/4 inches long; 90th percentile baby, BOO-YA! So I am very healthy and very strong and I'm doing great! I love hugs and I love cuddling so hopefully if you see me be prepared for lots of hugs from me. I'm not a big fan of my car seat, staying still, laying down in a crib, or the inane concept of "putting a newborn on a feeding schedule." Um, yeah, you'll feed me when I'm hungry, THANK YOU. And no, I am not sleeping through the night yet. I am just SIX WEEKS OLD. In other words, I need to eat every 2 to 3 hours or so. My mom can't believe how many people have asked her that question. They must have never had a newborn in the house! Believe me, when I do sleep through the night, you will know; my mom will sing it from the rooftops and the dark circles under her eyes will disappear.In other news, my mom had her 6-week check-up today and she is all healed up too. SWEET! Now she has no excuses for not doing sit-ups.
Here are some random pics from the past few weeks for those interested. Bye!
2 comments:
Why, hello there, baby Nate! You are one handsome boy! I can't wait to meet you. But please let your mom get some sleep. She simply cannot possibly find the time to apply concealer to those unsightly undereye circles with you wanting to be cuddled all the time.
Boo hoo needles! But look at you growing up so big and handsome!
Post a Comment