Monday, September 8, 2008

How Should I Celebrate My Four-Month Birthday?

By grabbing my toes! It's my new favorite thing to do! I love, love, love grabbing things and sticking them in my mouth. I can't quite get my toes in my mouth yet but I'm close. I have my 4-month doc appointment in two days; we can't wait to see how much I weigh, and I really can't wait to get more shots! (That was sarcasm, by the way.)

UPDATE: My birthday was better than I ever expected. We had a barbeque! My mom's best friend Aunt Derry, and her hubby Uncle Mike, and O.G., and Finnora all came over to visit and ended up having dinner. We had the best, best time. We all went to the park, we played frisbee, we swung on the swings, and Uncle Mike cooked a feast! I got to cuddle with Aunt Derry a lot too, and boy is she good at cuddling. Finnora is the coolest almost-three-year-old I ever met and I can't wait to visit them in New York soon. They even sang me happy birthday and we pretended to blow out candles. Here are some pics from our fun night:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate,
Who's a cutie-patutie? You are! Whenever I am having a bad day, I go to the blog and I am happy, happy, happy! Your mom and dad are so great to share all these wonderful pictures of you.

Love ya,
Aunt Debi

Anonymous said...

Aunt Mary thinks this is the best picture yet. Pure bliss.