Thursday, January 8, 2009

8 Months Old... Woop De Doo!

I really don't see what the big deal is with these "monthly birthdays", but my mom does, so here is an update on what's new with me.

I have four teeth now:


And I eat baby food twice a day and have branched out into finger foods, including the Puffs as you can see stuck to my face:



And, well, that's it! I am not crawling yet, but I am scooching around and have gotten up on my hands and knees. Oh and I sit up by myself very well and for long stretches of time. I don't have to go to the doc for another month, so I have no idea how much I weigh or how long I am, but I am not a huge baby, and for that my mom is eternally grateful since I still like to be carried around. Oh, and my favorite things to play with still include my dog Shelby, my grandma's dog Bam, and my cousins. The end!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Nate,
I love the new teeth! Hope to stop by soon for a play date.

Go Eagles!
Aunt Debi

Unknown said...

Good grief you are getting old!