


Our wonderful 9-year-old dog Shelby went to Heaven yesterday. My mom and dad are so sad, but I don't think they should be. Shelby gets to hang out with all our family members, friends, loved ones, and all the other pets that are up there too. They are taking good care of her. And I feel so lucky that I got to spend 10 months with her and that she took such good, gentle care of me the whole time we were together.
Besides, I think in Heaven Shelby finally gets to capture the squirrels that she always chased and never caught.
Goodbye Shelby. We love you so much.
2 comments:
Dear Nate,
Your Shelby was one of the sweetest dogs I've ever seen. She loved you and your mom and dad so much.
We'll all miss her.
Give your mom and dad lots of kisses and hugs; they'll need them now.
Love,
Aunt Debi
Hey Nate
Shelby was an extraordinary dog. She was the only nine year old puppy I'd ever known, full of enthusiasm and love. I got to walk her around the park a few times when your mom was carrying you inside. They should rename the park Shelby Park.
Post a Comment