Santa must have come to my house last night while I slept. I slid down the steps this morning as quick as I could and look what I saw!
Then my dad and I gave my mom a very special ornament that made her cry in a good way; we are missing Shelby very much this Christmas, the first one without her in almost a decade, and so now Shelby will always have a special place on the Christmas tree, and in our hearts. It is the best ornament and best gift my mom ever got.
Merry Christmas Everyone! Soon I'm off for more fun with Papa and Nana and the rest of my dad's family in the Poconos. Will update soon... I need to get back to playing with my 300 different types of animals that I got for Christmas. Thank you to my mom's family for all the great gifts I got last night!
No comments:
Post a Comment