Thursday, September 9, 2010

Sunny September in SoHo


I like cities. I like their energy. They seem to match mine. So when my mom and I drove up to Manhattan for a few days after Labor Day, I was very excited. There are SOME issues I have with the city, which I think they need to work on. For example, when we go to friend's houses around here, we just park in a driveway or right on their street. This whole driving around SoHo for 20 minutes to find parking is nuts. Also? I am glad we have a rugged stoller, because stores in Manhattan are not stroller friendly. It's as if the fancy stores my mom always wants to go into to drool over designer clothes and stuff don't WANT me in there. What's up with that?

But I love taking elevators! I love playing in parks barefoot and running through fountains! I love meeting new friends like Lulu, Henry, and Eamon. I love seeing Aunt Derry, Aunt Claudia, Aunt Tamra, Uncle Mike, Finnora, and Bingo again. I love running into Uncle Mike's bedroom in the morning so that he can read a book to me and Eamon (just the boys). I love falling asleep in the stroller while my mom shops for overpriced nail polish. What a great couple of days. Click here to see LOTS MORE PICS.


No comments: