Friday, December 24, 2010

Twas the Day Before Christmas...

And we spent the day baking cookies...



And then I napped for several hours and then it was off to Grandma's house for the annual

DAS BOOT BASH!!!!
(We cannot show those pictures, you need special clearance for that.)

Pollyanna among the cousins! Emily got me some cool Toy Story stuff!


Food and laughter galore...

 Rock band and a rare "Aunt Carrie drinking wine" sighting!

Yes, that IS a dinosuar Christmas sweater I am wearing and yes you ARE jealous
and NO you can't borrow it.

PRESENTS! (Not to be overtly materialistic, but come on... PRESENTS!)

Grandma, Mom, Bam, and me...

Dad helps me study the validity of my new toy dinosaur.

Every single grandchild on my mom's side was there... it was great!

I refused to get out of the "nine Gilbert children" shot... well, okay,
my mom has dependency issues.

And after all was said and done, this child was snuggled all up in his bed (in his dinosaur PJs), with visions of dinosaurs, bad guys, and Buzz Lightyear dancing in his head.

Christmas Eve... you did not disappoint. Magic.