Nate the Great here, in withdrawal mode after our extended weekend trip to the Pennsylvania Grand Canyon. I know, that sounds silly, but my dad's friend camped there and said it was beautiful so we went! We camped at
Canyon Country Campground, which was GREAT! Because there were sticks! So with my stick I fought off the Bad Guys! We met really nice people there too and we went on a nice hike and Dad made a great breakfast on the campfire.
Then on Sunday we headed to Leonard Harrison State Park for a hike down the challenging "turkey trail" to see waterfalls. SO COOL.
 |
| Waiting for Superman. |
 |
| Waterfalls galore! |
 |
| At the bottom of the long trecherous trail was a lovely river! |
Then we checked into our amazing room at
Bear Meadow Lodge outside Wellsboro. WOW.
I thoroughly enjoyed swimming in the private outdoor hot tub on our deck overlooking the gorgeous trees and mountains! Then we biked the Pine Creek Gorge, hiked some more at Colton Point State Park, ate at a cool diner in Wellsboro, and enjoyed the sunny 80 degree weather and beautiful fall foliage. I want to go back. NOW!
 |
| Colton Point State Park |
 |
| Wellsobo Diner |
 |
| Autumn! |
 |
| Blue moon |
 |
Enjoying our back porch and the sunset
|
No comments:
Post a Comment