Sunday, December 16, 2007

My First Ultrasound

Hello world! Ed and Kathy's baby here. I am just chillin in the womb, hanging out, all warm and cozy. I know I should just be relaxing, but like my mom and dad, I love the Internet so wanted to start blogging right away.

Check me out in this pic... I am only 7 weeks along here. I must admit I look kind of like a blob of cells here. Probably because that's what I was at that point, a blob of cells. But there was already a heart beating at that point. When my mom and dad saw this they were all excited. I was like "chill out, guys, it's pretty normal", but for them it was the first time they'd seen anything like it.

Anyway, here is a link to some pictures the night my mom and dad told everyone the news about me. My awesome Uncle Bob took these pics. It was on October 6, at a party my dad threw for my mom's birthday. It was a really fun night apparently, and my mom was so happy she didn't even seem to resent the fact that because of me she can't have wine for a while.

No comments: