Sunday, December 16, 2007

Halfway Point Already!

This is how my mom looks at 20 weeks. You can definitely tell I'm there! She keeps staring at her belly and breaking into laughter, and then she rubs her belly and then my daddy often gives me kisses. They really are going overboard with all the joy and cheesy sentimentality, but I must admit it is kind of nice. My 20-week ultrasound was really cool in that they saw that I look completely healthy in every way... my mom and dad feel very very lucky and happy about that.

According to these emails my mom gets from the American Pregnancy Association, this upcoming week (her 21st) is one of the best times of pregnancy. But she has been very lucky in that she didn't get any morning sickness at all! In fact, she ate like a pig her first trimester. She still loves eating just about everything, has no weird cravings, and likes to sleep a lot. She better get used to sleeping in now, because when I get here fuggedahboutit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome pic!