Monday, October 13, 2008

Fruity Pebbles!

So we went to the Poconos this weekend to see my dad's side of the family, and it was the most beautiful, beautiful fall weekend I've ever seen. Now, I realize this is only technically the third autumn weekend I've experienced in my life so far, but seriously, the weather was so beautiful, and the fall foliage was gorgeous (my mom kept telling me the trees looked like Fruity Pebbles cereal, and I had to remind her I'm not even allowed to eat food yet, let alone some sugary cereal, so I have no idea what she is talking about).

We all had a great time; Shelby was so happy to be back up there, and my mom and dad felt like they were on vacation. It is very peaceful and beautiful up there, and I love my family up there so much; they are wonderful to all of us and so generous and kind. Click here to view pics of our weekend. Bye all!

No comments: