10. My dad made her a delicious huge breakfast and decided to work from home so he could be with us all day.9. It was a warm, blue-skied, Indian summer day.
8. I slept almost 10 hours straight the night before so I woke up a very very happy baby.
7. I napped great today so my mom got to sit outside for over an hour and soak up the sun while reading her frivolous magazines.
6. Me, Mom, and Dad all went to the Farmer's Market, one of her favorite spots, to get lunch.
5. My dad gave my mom lots of cool presents.
4. She got five different bouquets of flowers; one from me, one from Daddy, one from Amy at work, one from Baisali at work, and one from Mary at work. Mommy loves flowers.

3. When the sun started to set we took Shelby across the street and lay in the park and watched kids play soccer and just enjoyed the warm evening air.

2. She had so many friends and family call or write to her to wish her a happy birthday and it made her feel very loved.
1. This year, she had me in her arms rather than in her belly. Happy Birthday Mommy!
3 comments:
Hey, Godson! Stop making me cry every time I see a picture of your amazing smiling face, okay?
Sheesh, help an auntie out, yo.
I love that first picture of you kissing Nate's cheeks with the sky background. Everyday for you should be so perfect!
Glad you had a such a fantastic day with your family.
Nate,
Here's another auntie who cries when she sees you with your mom and dad 'cause you're all so happy and wonderful!
I'm lucky because I remember the day your mom was born and another beautiful baby came to our family. (Although my most vivid memory is your Grandma throwing up and then it was time for your mom to be born!)
Love, Aunt Debi
Post a Comment